LIMITED EDITION: This is the only release of this design. Size, dimensions and weight are all the same as the Adventure I.
This board has been carefully engineered for optimum performance, from a gentle beginners’ paddle to more experienced long distance SUP touring. It brings quality, stability and style, without the heavy price tag. Its inflatable nature and size means the board rolls up small and can be transported virtually anywhere, inflating up to 25 psi to give you the hardboard feel. Each package includes a dual action pump, ultimate performance paddle and a bag.
Why this board?
- Perfect for all ability ranges and activities.
- Highly durable.
- Folds up with ease.
- Optimum volume for speed and stability.
- Highest quality construction.
The bundle includes:
- Offshore Paddle inflatable board
- 2pc adjustable aluminium SUP Paddle
- Dual action pump with gauge.
- Removable centre fin
- Repair kit
- Size: 10' 6" x 32"
- Thickness: 5"
- Air Chambers: 1
- Net Weight: 8.9 kg
- Max Payload: < 150 kg
- Maximum Pressure: 25 psi
- Advised pressure: 15 – 22.5 psi
- Tri-fin setup (1 removable centre fin and 2 fixed de fins)
- Durable Reinforced Fusion DWF drop stitch PVC construction for maximum durability
- Large EVA anti-slip foot pad with central carry grab handle
- Elastic bungee cord for storage with four stainless steel D-rings at nose
- 4x Stainless steel deck-mounted D-rings for attaching accessories such as a kayak seat.
- Stainless steel D-ring leash connector
- Length: 10'6'' (320cm)
- width: 31'' (79cm)
- height: 5'' (13cm)
Optimised to give a ride that is stable at minimal cost to speed and ease.